• admin

MERCHANDISE   05/24/2017

Six Percent products NOW AVAILABLE in the Classified Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
donk

Any beach at the Cut On Eufaula!

5 posts in this topic

The lake level is up on Lake Eufaula as usual & I was wondering if anybody has been up to the Cut this last weekend & is there any beach there. I had some friends around No. 9 & they said there isnt a whole lot of beaches in that area. Hopefully the lake has leveled off & we wont get very much more rain anytime soon. I was just curious how much beach if any we were going to have for Memorial Weekend.

The lake level is up on Lake Eufaula as usual & I was wondering if anybody has been up to the Cut this last weekend & is there any beach there. I had some friends around No. 9 & they said there isnt a whole lot of beaches in that area. Hopefully the lake has leveled off & we wont get very much more rain anytime soon. I was just curious how much beach if any we were going to have for Memorial Weekend.

We were at the cut yesterday, there is a little beach, I am no expert but I would guess about a 1/3 as much beach as during the summer.

heard they were painting the dam and that is why the yhavent been letting any water out looks like the started releasing yesterday

Definitely no beaches around Longtown last weekend. I hope they have the gates wide open all week!:thumb:

Definitely no beaches around Longtown last weekend. I hope they have the gates wide open all week!thumb_yello.gif

Thanks for the info guys. I called & talked to the Damn Dam Idiots yesterday & they are not going to release any water only generate. The phone recording on the Corps site says they are releasing 13,000 cf per second around the clock. But the gragh on the website shows they are not releasing but half that at times. I asked her why & she said that those times are tenative & that had no plans of releasing any big amounts of water. So I guess the lake will probably be like this (if we dont get anymore rain) for several more weeks.