8 replies to this topic

#1 hypnautiq

hypnautiq

Advanced Member

• Platinum
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 02:38 PM

2002 Crownline 212DB Deckboat with swim platform (24ft length overall). 5.0 Mercruiser 220HP with Alpha outdrive, approximately 250 hrs. Boat comes with new Kenwood CD/MP3 player, amp, 4 speakers and subwoofer. Large bimini top. 4 blade stainless steel prop, port-a-potti with compartment head, 2 sinks with fresh water tank, 2 AGM batteries, stainless steel hardware, VHF Marine radio, front and rear ladder, anchor with 100' line. The paint finish is still really good, it does have some scratches from normal use. Sharkskin cover included. Stored indoors year round. The trailer is a 2007 Prestige with disc brakes, torsion axles and oil lub bearings, trailer new cost $4000. Plenty room for the entire family, the best thing about this boat is that you won't feel crowded. I've own this boat since Nov. 2005, all its maintenance has been done by me, I use Amsoil oil and filters. I'm selling the boat because I'm looking to upgrade. Title on hand.

Attached Thumbnails

• 036.jpg

Baby, and I come into you, Hike up your skirt a little more and show the world to me...

#2 hypnautiq

hypnautiq

Advanced Member

• Platinum
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 12:30 AM

OK, now I'm really seriously wanting to sell, I've missed couple of boat deals because I don't wanna finance anymore than what I have to.

If ya'll know someone who may be interested, please pass this along, I'll be happy to pay a referral fee.

Crownline 212DB pictures
password is: deckboat

Attached Thumbnails

• dsc_0626.jpg

Baby, and I come into you, Hike up your skirt a little more and show the world to me...

#3 SeaRay Jim

SeaRay Jim

Advanced Member

• Platinum
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,170 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 04:53 PM

I've seen this boat live and in person (and on clear water :D ) It really is a nice boat. And I think Hyp has had 2-foot-ites long enough. :lol2: And I think he really wants a Searay with a 540 in it. :)
"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions." - Ronald Reagan

#4 lakebums

lakebums

Advanced Member

• Super Moderators
  • 8,728 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 08:10 PM

Those are pretty nice boats. Kind of like a pontoon but with a v hull and I/O motor. Best of both worlds.
Never, ever discuss facts with a liberal. It just confuses them. They will get angry and call you a racist or a tool or "uniformed". Liberals are all edumecated and smarter than the rest of us!

#5 LakeChick

LakeChick

Advanced Member

• Platinum
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:24 PM

That is a good looking Crownline. What are you looking to upgrade to?

#6 SeaRay Jim

SeaRay Jim

Advanced Member

• Platinum
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,170 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 05:06 AM

That is a good looking Crownline.
What are you looking to upgrade to?

He's hoping one day, to a Searay Sundeck with a 540 in it. *CB* It's going to Austin this weekend for a little TLC to start the season off. :)
"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions." - Ronald Reagan

#7 hypnautiq

hypnautiq

Advanced Member

• Platinum
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 12:51 AM

That is a good looking Crownline.
What are you looking to upgrade to?

As much as I'd like to have a bad ass SeaRay with a bad ass engine, my truck won't pull it.

I'm looking for a Crownline 230BR. That's what I really really want.

#8 willyandrew

willyandrew

Advanced Member

• Platinum
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,727 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 01:24 AM

good looking boat! SeaRay you gonna be a regular at Travis this year?
6% of Tawakoni residents have a full set of teeth! One beer short of being a talkin' cheeba monkey! Is it shree shirty yet?

#9 SeaRay Jim

SeaRay Jim

Advanced Member

• Platinum
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,170 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 04:02 AM

No, not a regular. It's a bit of a drive. :D But hopefully when I come down to pick it up we'll get out. Maybe we'll make it down again some time later this year. I love it down there but it's just a long drive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users